International Forum Tradicional Medical Systems of the World (TM-EXPO) 2017
First Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Economic Policy
Sergey V. Kalashnikov
The Forum’s goal is to support state and public initiatives in harnessing the potential contribution of traditional medicine to health, wellness and people-centered healthcare and to promote safe and efficient use of traditional medicine through the regulation of products, practices and practitioners.
The Forum’s mission is to expand the knowledge base and tools among medical community harnessing the full potential of the world’s traditional medicine systems to benefit the health of individuals. Read more....
The scientific program of the Forum will bring together leading international researchers of traditional medical systems, highly qualified specialists in all branches of knowledge. The multidisciplinary approach of the program is its distinctive feature, which will reveal the scientific and practical aspects from the point of view of different medical systems.
- Traditional medicine remedies
- Chinese traditional medicine
- Tibetan medicine
- Japanese traditional medicine
- Korean traditional medicine
- Vietnamese traditional medicine
- Traditional healthcare approaches in Philippines
- Yoga and healthcare
- Traditional medicine and cosmetology
- Medical cosmetics
- Diagnostics and treatment approaches in traditional medicine
- Scientific program on every represented traditional medical system